The warranty for the goods is 24 months for european union countries, 6 months for other countries in accordance with valid legislation (Commercial Code, Civil Code, etc.). After six months, the customer must prove that the defect already existed at the time of taking over the goods.
- Manufacturing defects
- Finishes such as (but not limited to) scratches, nicks, coatings, etc.
- Crystal or glass damage
- Damage due to wear and tear
- Damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the manufacturer’s water resistant rating.
- Damage due to physical shock and/or accidental abuse.
- After shortening the strap, we provide no warranty on its steel strap unless a manufacturer's fault can be proved.
We are not able to determine whether the threads are overtightened. Shortening and adjusting the strap must therefore be done with extreme caution.
In any case, we are ready to provide servicing or send you spare parts.
What is up to you:
If you are located outside the Czech Republic, you need to ship with the carrier of your choice and pay for the return postage. For customs purposes, make sure you declare the item as a “return timer” to ensure we do not pay taxes on the return. Note: Any taxes you might have paid for delivery will not be reimbursed.
- Wrap the goods into the original packaging, so that it does not get dirty or damaged on its way to us
- The shipment should include:
- copy of the invoice or ref. no. of the order
- described reason of the complaint in a filled-in complaint form / download here: Warranty form
- your contact - phone or email
- If you are not sure about anything, call us to: +420 775 580 921.
Only economical shipping costs will be reimbursed. Please let us know about the shipping costs in advance. Send the shipment to the address: Eva Illésová, Radvánovice 89, 511 01, Turnov, Czech Republic. We do not reimburse express shipping and we do not accept goods sent as cash on delivery.
What we will arrange for:
- You will get our decision usually within 14 days, but no later than 30 calendar days after the receipt of the goods.
- Accepted claims will be resolved by repair or exchange of the goods. In case a repair or an exchange is not possible, we will send you a full refund to your bank account.
- You are entitled to postage reimbursement only in case your claim is recognized.
- If we reject a complaint, we will send the goods back to you with our specific explanation at your expense.